My passion for innovation lies at the intersection of marketing and technology. Over my 16 years at The Coca-Cola Company, 1995-2011, based in India and the US, I have led several innovation projects in markets across Asia‐Pacific, the Americas and Africa spanning diverse disciplines, from consumer activation, packaging and equipment innovation, key customer and retail innovation, to mass media, creative agency management, brand presence and integrated marketing communications.
Prior to my stint at Coca-Cola, I worked at Lintas (Lowe) on Unilever, Konica, Citizen and Sony brands, and at McCann-Erickson on Coca-Cola, Fanta and Sprite.
Since 2011, I have executed several new-product development projects for:
- Unilever Asia and Diageo Asia-Pacific in Singapore;
- The Coca-Cola Company (Powerade), The Hershey Company (Brookside), Perdue Farms, Chicken-of-the-Sea and Seven Spoons Foods in the US, and
- PepsiCo (Quaker Oats) and JK Helene Curtis in India.
I have also worked on projects with
- IMRB Innovation Labs for Godrej and Marico in India, and
- Quicksand Design for Unilever’s Base-of-Pyramid consumers in Asia and Africa, and for ACRA-CCS, an EC-funded NGO, on alleviating the problems of plastic-bag waste in Cambodia.
Further, I have been working closely with Specialty Printing, USA and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland on the application of ‘printable electronics’ in brand packaging, sales equipment, point-of-sale and media.